General contact details
Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30 B 2
Email addresses :
- email@example.com (General information)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Belnet customers only)
Tel : +32 2 790 33 33
Fax : +32 2 790 33 34
VAT : BE 0875.396.690
Our communication department answers questions from journalists who are looking for more information about Belnet and its services. The following phone number and e-mail address are only intended for journalists.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : + 32 2 790 33 86
How to reach us
The WTC III building is situated near the Brussels North railway station and is easily accessible by public transport. If you come by car, you can park in the underground garage 'WTC' on the other side of the Simon Bolivarlaan - Boulevard Simon Bolivar.
Brussels North railway station is 400 meters away. Leave the station via the main entrance and go straight ahead (Simon Bolivarlaan - Boulevard Simon Bolivar). The WTC III tower is on the left side of the road. All timetables on the Belgian Railways website.
By metro / tram / bus
- Metro: the stations Roger and Yser (lines 2 and 6) are within walking distance.
- Bus: the STIB has a bus stop ‘WTC’ (lines 58 and 88) at WTC III.
- Tram: lines 3 and 4 of the STIB have a stop at the Brussels North railway station. More information on the websites of De Lijn, STIB-MIVB and TEC.
- On the Simon Bolivarlaan-Boulevard Simon Bolivar is a Villo!-station (number 141) for rental bikes. More information on the Villo website.
From the airport
- By train: every 20 minutes a train is leaving to Brussels Central station (20 minutes journey). More information on the Belgian Railways website.
- By taxi: 40 minutes journey.