Louizalaan 231 Avenue Louise
|Telephone||+32 2 790 33 33|
|Fax||+32 2 790 33 34|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (General information)|
|email@example.com (Belnet customers only)|
|Customer contact procedure||click here|
The building is located in the "Quartier Bailli/Baljuwwijk" business district. This neighborhood is easily accessible by public transport. There are several private parkings operated nearby. However, traffic conditions might be very unfavorable to the use of your private car.
The building is located at equal distance from stop Vleurgat and stop Bailli/Baljuw (300m - 5 minutes walking)
- By train
- Brussels South: take the tram 81 or 83
- Brussels Central: take at the main entrance of the station, bus 38, direction "Héros/Helden", and step down at the stop "Vleurgat"
- Brussels North: take the metro at the stop "Rogier" direction "Louise/Louiza" and then the tram 94
- Brussels Schuman: take the bus 60
- Brussels-Luxemburg/Luxembourg: take the bus 38 or 54
- With the metro (lines 2 and 6)
- Stop "Louise/Louiza": take the tram 94
- By bus
- Bus stop "Bailli/Baljuw": bus 54
- Bus stop "Vleurgat": bus 38, 60
- By Tram
- Tram stop "Bailli/Baljuw": tram 81, 83, 94
- Tram stop "Vleurgat": tram 94
- From the airport
- By train: every 20 minutes a train leaving to Brussels Central station (20 minutes journey), take then, at the main entrance of the station, bus 38, direction "Héros/Helden", and step down at the stop "Vleurgat"
- By bus: bus 12 direction BRUSSELS CITY, stop "Schuman" (27 minutes journey), take then bus 60
- By taxi: 40 minutes journey.
- By bikes
- We dispose of bike racks at the -1 (you find the entrance of the parking in rue du Magistrat). The nearest Villo! stations are located less than five minutes walking (at the stops Vleurgat and Bailli). For more information, please consult the website Villo!